Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome to Sales Catalyst

cat·a·lyst: an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action

Welcome to the first post on Sales Catalyst where I’ll explain my theory on what’s what in the sales profession. My goal is to discuss the sales profession in today’s market. Along the way, I hope to learn some new and exciting ways to sell, discuss my opinions, tell you what has worked for me in the past and gain further insight into the sales process.

I believe in having a sales process and that every company needs one. A systematic selling process will yield consistent and profitable results allowing the company to find, acquire and keep customers at an accelerated rate. If you control your opportunity volume you will control your dollar volume. Contest more deals and you will book more business. That’s the foundation of my selling process and I want to share more on this in future posts.

I’m looking forward to what journey this blog will ultimately lead me to complete. It’s a work in progress and I welcome your comments. Let’s keep it civil with a meaningful discourse. You can contact me on my profile page via email or leave a comment here and let’s see what happens.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home